Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhianna M Meadows
Dr. Rhianna M Meadows, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ, with another office in Tempe, AZ. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Meadows is affiliated with Aurora Behavioral Health Care and Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center. Dr. Meadows has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhianna M Meadows has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Meadows has restored my positive feelings towards doctors! Before her, I absolutely did not like visiting the doctor unless I felt like I was at death's door; and even then, I dragged my feet. But upon my first visit with Dr. Meadows, I could see immediately that she was different. She takes her time, discussing any concerns I may have, has a terrific bedside manner, and feels almost like a good friend versus a "white coat". Each time I've seen her, I've been more than pleased. Her office staff is all wonderful as well. They always have smiles, and make you feel like you're important and welcomed.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Meadows is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
7 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Rhianna M Meadows accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rhianna M Meadows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.