Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronglan R Zheng has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I called for an appointment and explained I had an injury and was in from out of town and asked if a treatment would help me and was told yes. When I got there I filled out the paper work and they made me pay before I could see the doctor, so I did and gave them the $100 consultation fee. I then went into the doctor who told me they could not do anything for me in one treatment and refused to refund my money. The Doctor saw me for 30 seconds.. They just want your money stay away.
Dr. Zheng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ronglan R Zheng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmpire Medicine & Rehabilitation, 33 Hillside Ave, Williston Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronglan R Zheng in this video.
Dr. Ronglan R Zheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williston Park, NY.