Dr. Maria R Kabatay-Lee Ho Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Maria R Kabatay-Lee Ho?

Dr. Dora cares for her patients. She has helped me through some dark times. Her staff mirrors her caring and concern. I would be lost without them.

Angels on earth

I've been a patient of Dr. Kabatay-LeeHo for about 6 years now. She is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manner. I found that she is a doctor who completely understands my health concerns and has brought me to a much better level of quality of life. When I thought my health problems were hopeless - she found solutions. I feel that I've been blessed to have her as my physician.

Staff is better - Doctor Dora is great!

The office staff was horrible! No response from blood work I would have sent in , rude on the phone, no return calls, BUT- I brought it to Doctor Dora's attention and it changed. I also would be pushed off to the physicans assistance but I voiced that I would at least like to see Dr. Dora once a year so I'll take the next appointment available to see her. I believe she did not know what was going on with her office staff. Much better now

Office staff is awful, rude and unhelpful. When calling the office they are snippy and act as though you are a problem for them to deal with. The doctor is wonderful, yet haven't been able to get in to see her for several years. I am always given an appt with the physicians assistant.

Dr. Maria R Kabatay-Lee Ho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pekin, IL.