Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda Smith
Dr. Rhonda Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bountiful, UT, with other offices in Sandy, UT and Bountiful, UT (and 3 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Alta View Hospital, LDS Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda Smith has 6 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Rhonda Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rhonda Smith - Posted on November 13th, 2017
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alta View Hospital
Intermountain Medical Center
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Rhonda Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rhonda Smith's office for more information.
9720 S 1300 E Sandy, UT : (801) 571-8550
280 N Main St Bountiful, UT : (801) 294-9933
50 E State St Farmington, UT : (801) 451-3711
2655 W 9000 S West Jordan, UT : (801) 256-6399
2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 292-6100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rhonda Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.