Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rhonda L Freed has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Freed takes all my questions and concerns in stride, works to answer them completely, even providing rough estimates of various outcomes, and respects my personal position on my healthcare. She has actually double checked her info on an obscure question just to be certain she provided me with an accurate answer. I have so much respect for a physician who will verify, rather than assuming they're right. It's all too rare in medicine. I gave 5 stars on follow-up: I wish I could give 6. She calls, after hours, repeatedly if she doesn't hear back, and she spends a lot of time going over information to make certain everything is clear. Her dedication is above and beyond what I expect.
27 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Rhonda L Freed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rhonda L Freed is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Moline, IL.