Dr. Rhonda Gentry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Gentry?

Patient/Physician

Posted on September 10th, 2016

one or the most compassionate physcian I have ever had and it makes have cancer so much more tolerable

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Dr. G. Is awesome

What a physician should be!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I met Dr Rhonda Gentry at a low point in my life, my soulmate hade just been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer with mets to his lungs. Dr Gentry walked into the room bringing sunshine with her on a dismal day. From day one she was up front and honest about the prognosis, but still brought hope for a future of unknown time but one that we could enjoy each day. She not only was my partners physician, she became his friend, learning who he was , what his wants were. Knowing he and I so well that no matter where we crossed paths she could discuss not only Allen's case, but also our personal lives, concerning herself with the quality of life we were maintaining. When my partner , after a valient and brave battle, succumbed to his disease, Dr Gentry was there there by our side shedding tears with the rest of those who loved our brave man. This is not where this story ends however. In the week that I lost my Allen my dad was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. I put my dad in the care of Dr Gentry, she again enveloped this patient in a circle of love and concern. She could make him smile and rally the troops when I thought no one could. She followed his case just as she had Allen's, not only being a physician but a confidant and a friend. I am a nurse, have been an ICU and Emergency Department nurse for 17 years. Rarely have I seen a physician put their arms around a family and grieve with them at a time of loss, you become giddy with joy with good news . Dr Gentry has a huge heart and this is what a physician should be. We live her!!

Sister In Law

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Gentry is my sister-in-laws Doctor. She is bubbly, happy, positive and cares so much for her patients. When she walks in the door all depression goes away.

Pat Austin

Posted on November 13th, 2010

Dr. Gentry is everything you want in a doctor. She provided my husband excellent care combined with love and compassion. I wouldn't want anyone else treating me if I had cancer. I love her!!!!

If hugs could cure

Posted on January 29th, 2010

Dr. Gentry is not only an excellent doctor, she is an incredibly caring person. The excellent health care is overshadowed by the friendliness and compassion shown by Dr. Gentry and her staff.

The Best Doctor in Arkansas

Posted on February 7th, 2009

I love this woman. She is wonderful. The bet doc to see if you have cancer

Posted on October 27th, 2017