Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda Haston
Dr. Rhonda Haston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haston is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Graduate Hospital and Montgomery Hospital XXXXX. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda Haston has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Haston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
23 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Rhonda Haston accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER, 5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rhonda Haston in this video.
Dr. Rhonda Haston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.