Dr. Rhonda D Hopkins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda D Hopkins?

I had been to see Dr. Hopkins twice. I was a new patient with an acute medical problem each time. Neither time was the area that was of medical concern examined. I had my weight, blood pressure, and ears and eyes looked at. I was referred for other scans without ever having an examination or physical. Most of the time spent was with the PA sitting in the exam room with lap top asking me questions. Other than the use of the Otoscope for eyes and ears, I had no examination. I was given great reviews on this doctor by a friend which is why I went there. I am very disappointed.

Dr. Hopkins is a First-Class Doctor who treats me with great professionalism and concern every visit.

I've been going to this practice for about 8 years now. While things haven't always been perfect, I've always been a fan of Dr. Hopkins. She's always been very professional while taking the time to talk to me as a person, not just a patient. I've had a few issues with lack of follow up from her nurses over the years and I'd wish they'd update their website so you can book an appointment online. I'd also like to login and pull my test results online. Having said that, I'd recommend Dr. Hopkins to others.

Dr. Rhonda D Hopkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.