Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda Ketterling
Dr. Rhonda Ketterling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND, with another office in Fargo, ND. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ketterling is affiliated with MeritCare, Union Hospital - CAH and Meritcare Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda Ketterling has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ketterling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Union Hospital - CAH
Meritcare Health System
Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Sioux Valley Canby Campus
Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH
Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Sanford Medical Center Fargo
34 Years Experience
University of North Dakota
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Rhonda Ketterling accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rhonda Ketterling in this video.
Dr. Rhonda Ketterling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.