Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda C Latif
Dr. Rhonda C Latif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Latif is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. Dr. Latif has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda C Latif has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rhonda C Latif has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
Dr. Rhonda C Latif has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rhonda C Latif is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I went in for an annual preventive visit and found out a few weeks later I had been billed almost $1000. I had no issues, but Dr. Latif wanted to get some benchmark work done. Explained nothing. I had no idea what I was walking into. Apparently that resulted in another office visit and lab work that wasn't covered by my insurance. This was never communicated to me and since it was not related to an issue I'm having I would have never agreed to the work if she had discussed this with me. I wish I had asked more questions, but trusted my doctor! I've tried to have a conversation with their office, but no one will return my phone calls and I'm left having to pay the bill or go to collections. Really disappointed. Now I have to find a new doctor.
I think Dr. Latif is an excellent gynecologist. She is very easygoing, makes you feel as comfortable as possible and takes time to talk with you. The new offices at East Cobb Park are fantastic with a very courteous staff and good on time record. Once you are back in the exam room, it goes very quickly. I would recommend Dr. Latif to anyone.
I have gone to Dr. Latif's office for about 3 years. My experience has been mostly negative. I have been prescribed meds and procedures that were unneccessary. One med even gave me an ulcer! On another visit I saw the Nurse Practitioner who asked me if I had filled the prescription for birth control, when I said "no" she gave me a sarcastic look then, "Why Not?" response. I was so humiliated and stunned at her next comments regarding fertility and biological clocks! I will never go back there again.
I do not recommend going to this office. The staff does not greet you and act like they mad bc they work there. If you forget something & is asked to have it faxed. After you get them faxed info & spend all your time waiting, they tell you 30mins later they have to reschedule your appointment. This place does not have a welcoming atmoshpere and I will never return. It was my very 1st appointment.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Latif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Rhonda C Latif accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRhonda C Latif Md, 3747 Roswell Rd Ste 206, Marietta, GA
Dr. Rhonda C Latif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.