Dr. Rhonda Lubka Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Lubka?

Awful

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I do not recommend dr. Lubka if you're planning any nasal surgery. She rushes you through your appointment assuring you she's confident, but her diagnosis wasn't even as specific. I went to panorama city's kaiser for a second opinion, and they did my surgery instead. They take your blood beforehand, have follow up appointments right away, and more descriptive diagnosis. Dr. Lubka did none of those things. Save your time!

Not fair

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I am suppose to have my open rhinoplasty a week from now, and I coincidentally come on this page and see the comments people have left... all I can say is thank you. I am cancelling the surgery because I do not want to take any chances on my face and breathing anymore. She seemed so confident and I was looking forward to it, but now I need to figure out a plan B. :(

quit your job

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr. Rhonda Lubka is an idiot. She screwed up my,nose surgery TWICE and left me looking like a monster. I do not recommend anyone to have rhinoplasty done by her.

I feel like the Frankenstein monster...hideous...

Posted on November 18th, 2012

I have had 2 rhinoplasty surgeries with Dr. Lubka when I was 18 years old. I was referred to her because she was the "best" specialist at kaiser permanente. I went in with a slight hump just a little above the tip of my nose & had a slight problem being able to breathe. I came out of surgery with a half inch crack on the right side of my brigde, a bump on the left side & she removed cartalidge from my left nostril making my nose look bent & crooked... The second surgery made it even worse, making the bump on my bridge stand out more & having more & more people pointing out the crookedness of my nose. I am 22 now & still haven't been able to fix this problem because Dr. Lubka has made my face so deformed I am scared to even trust any other Dr. Thanks for nothing Dr. Lubka & for ruining my self esteem.

I feel like the Frankenstein monster...hideous...

Posted on November 18th, 2012

Happy with the results

Posted on October 9th, 2012

My mom (89 years old) had to have her esphogus repaired. Dr. Lubka did a terrific job. My mom is now eating and gaining some weigh back. I was so glad we had Dr. Lubka.

One of the finest Doctors in the LA areas

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Not a day...

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Goes by that I dong look in the mirror and curse Lubka. Don't go to her ot you may spend your days doing the same. Horribly botched job. Thank you for making me look like deformed.

"Type A" Overconfident, Severe Lack of Skill or Pride In Her Work

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I have a severe deviated septum that is to this day only more exasperated and not any better thanks to Dr. Lubka. I was referred to Kaiser's "best" ENT doctor in 2006 to correct my septum and thus allow me to finally breath through my nose regularly and not get asthmatic when trying to sustain a high heart rate due to poor air intake. I had such high hopes after my initial consultation with Lubka. She sounded completely confident, if not a little overbearing, in her assessment and general diagnosis for approaching a corrective surgery strategy to which I should have paid much more heed to. To my utter dismay and horror, I came out with having had an experimental procedure of my nostrils being cut, widened, and flipped to theoretically allow more air flow, along with much "scrapping" inside the passages. HOWEVER, my septum, the bone structure that is detrimentally deviated, remained unaltered...no attempt to straighten was attempted! In addition, she unbelievably botched up the routine stitches that were importantly reattaching my nostrils to my face! During recovery, there was a major gap in my right nostril where it met the skin that I immediately made an appointment and drove the hour and half to Kaiser's elite LA hospital where Lubka only worked to address. I specifically told her and showed her my many concerns that were already visually apparent with the stitching, as well as the uneven nostril alignment reattachment, and she said that my skin would heal together right on its own over her "handy work" and that she was trying to balance my two sides of the face better by noticeably raising my left side so it would look more symmetrical. Suffice to say, five years later, my breathing is more congested due to the inflammation around the nostrils and inside my nasal passages and my deviated septum left unfixed. My nose has very apparent and terrible looking scar tissue that is not even in a decent line, with that indented section on the right side, or as my husband says, the gapping hole. Lets not get started on the askew placement of the nostrils that has thrown off my entire features and not balanced anything. The extensive trauma to the nostrils constantly hurts and itches and I am left still trying to save for a reputable, skilled, and practiced plastic surgeon to actually FIX my deviation and now my horrible looking nose that has definitely wounded my self confidence from the perspective of a wife and wanting to take any pictures. I cannot stress enough how much I regret having Dr. Lubka even get near my nose, let alone attempt surgery on it. I should have sought out a true professional and sacrificed out of pocket to avoid a world of hurt and disappointment to then only have her tell me post-op that my family, friends, and I were all being vainly critical and my "phantom pain" would go away and breathing increase as time went on. She was short, defensive, unwilling to discuss, and critical for her shortcomings. Her true colors came out to late for me, but hopefully this heartfelt review can spare another!\[]

Bad Surgeon.

Posted on July 24th, 2011

Great bedside manner but her surgical skills are lacking. Might have been better as a registered nurse.

Excellent!

Posted on May 1st, 2011

Dr. Lubka is one of the best surgeons i've ever had. Her knowledge and mannerism is top quality.I would recommend her services to anyone who is in need of a HNE surgeon.Very pleased with my results.

Posted on May 6th, 2016