Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda R Ross
Dr. Rhonda R Ross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Peachtree Corners, GA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ross is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and Atlanta Medical Center South Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda R Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Ross is a doc like no other. Very understanding, patient , kind, involved. She really cares about the whole you. When you leave her office , you leave with answers and feeling of knowing your in the right hands. Her staff on the other hand, ( which she has no control over), are lazy, rude, young and dumb, with the exception of the youngest one. The wait time use to be ridiculous but has imporoved.
I went to see Dr. Rhonda Ross today for the first. I was a new patient my appointment was at 3:00 on 8-19-15 and I didn't get called to the back for the exam room until 3:50 and Dr. Ross wasn't there the physician Assistant tried to see me and she was nasty very unprofessional and I didn't find out that the Dr wasn't there until the Assistant told me I was like what why the MA at the front desk didn't tell me when I called to confirm my appointment I was very upset and I was already hurting from ADULT ONSET STILLS DISEASE and went to see my Primary Care Dr because i Ade an appointment today with her for 11:30 and find out she said she lost her licenses to write a prescription for pain medicine. And then the MA with the glasses on at the front desk on Columbia was ruled and nasty on the way she spoke to me I will never ever go back there so I am going to somebody ER in the morning people are nasty and unprofessional and only care about their selves and that is horrible. But my God has a plan for me so I'm just gonna be patience and wait until tomorrow and I know that when I see a doctor tomorrow God is gonna make sure that I get the medicine that I need for my pain.
The Doc. is one of the best, very attentive, very hard worker and my biggie is her Diagnosis were about 95% accurate. She is also a very gentle and understanding person. Now the Staff: Very nasty, uncaring, did not give her messages that was time sensitive or otherwise. whoever wrote about her looks, shows you were just another back stabbing sister and did not appreciate the chance that she was giving you, and what she wore had nothing to do with level of care, and if you got caught standing around and she gave you that look, it was that look of " I know what you are all about, Miss something for nothing." If it had been me your card would still be blank because 99% of you in that office were haters and I know this for a fact. But thats OK GOD has her back. If you are smart enough to read between the lines you will know most of us is that way about each other. It's not your season and the way you think, it will never be your season.She is a Good woman and Doctor and you will never be able keep either Down.
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Southwest Medical Center
Dr. Rhonda R Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rhonda R Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.