Dr. Rhonda R Ross Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda R Ross?

Fantastic Doctor

The wait time Is a little challenging but well worth it in exchange for the care and service that you receive.

Great Doc with a wait

Dr. Ross is a doc like no other. Very understanding, patient , kind, involved. She really cares about the whole you. When you leave her office , you leave with answers and feeling of knowing your in the right hands. Her staff on the other hand, ( which she has no control over), are lazy, rude, young and dumb, with the exception of the youngest one. The wait time use to be ridiculous but has imporoved.

Will have you waiting for hours with appointment

Unprofessional andand A Nasty Doctor Office

I went to see Dr. Rhonda Ross today for the first. I was a new patient my appointment was at 3:00 on 8-19-15 and I didn't get called to the back for the exam room until 3:50 and Dr. Ross wasn't there the physician Assistant tried to see me and she was nasty very unprofessional and I didn't find out that the Dr wasn't there until the Assistant told me I was like what why the MA at the front desk didn't tell me when I called to confirm my appointment I was very upset and I was already hurting from ADULT ONSET STILLS DISEASE and went to see my Primary Care Dr because i Ade an appointment today with her for 11:30 and find out she said she lost her licenses to write a prescription for pain medicine. And then the MA with the glasses on at the front desk on Columbia was ruled and nasty on the way she spoke to me I will never ever go back there so I am going to somebody ER in the morning people are nasty and unprofessional and only care about their selves and that is horrible. But my God has a plan for me so I'm just gonna be patience and wait until tomorrow and I know that when I see a doctor tomorrow God is gonna make sure that I get the medicine that I need for my pain.

ANY REAL DOCTOR WILL BE BLESSED TO HAVE HER ON HIS/HER TEAM.

The Doc. is one of the best, very attentive, very hard worker and my biggie is her Diagnosis were about 95% accurate. She is also a very gentle and understanding person. Now the Staff: Very nasty, uncaring, did not give her messages that was time sensitive or otherwise. whoever wrote about her looks, shows you were just another back stabbing sister and did not appreciate the chance that she was giving you, and what she wore had nothing to do with level of care, and if you got caught standing around and she gave you that look, it was that look of " I know what you are all about, Miss something for nothing." If it had been me your card would still be blank because 99% of you in that office were haters and I know this for a fact. But thats OK GOD has her back. If you are smart enough to read between the lines you will know most of us is that way about each other. It's not your season and the way you think, it will never be your season.She is a Good woman and Doctor and you will never be able keep either Down.

Girl PLEASE don't do an intern at Ga Clinic

The clinic is good if you want to get your basic skills: EKG, venipunctures, urinalysis, vitals and patient triage. But girl, Dr. Ross is a trip. Her files are so unorganized and sometimes she takes them home. We use to spend about 30 minutes looking for one file. She will have them all in her office in stacks and in other rooms. Then the shelves have 3 different alphabetical sections--that is so tedious to have to lok in 3 different sections for a patients chart. And plus she will have the patients waiting for at least 1 hour and 52 minutes before she even sees them. Don't tell the patients this because they will get piss3d. Mater-fact don't even look at the patients or go to the patients room after you are done with them--they will keep asking you "How long is it before I see Dr. Ross" "Where is Dr. Ross" "Can you tell Dr. Ross to come here for a sec?" "How many people do I have in front of me?" It's horrible. I think it would be nice if she partnered with another doctor. Oh, and girl, let's talk about her hand writting. No mam! Make sure you google the medications before you write them down. She will throw a fit. Bring your own PDR (physician's desk reference) because her's is torn up. Better yet "toe" up. Make sure you write your name on your stethoscope so she won't steal it. She will borrow it at her own convenience. If you stop to take a break or day dream--just go to the bathroom or in the file room. When she catch you doing nothing she throws a fit. Or gives you that look. You can tell when she's coming by her loud foot steps. She be wearing black and got a nose and face like the wicked witch. LOL. Some of the staff are messy and will talk about the clients HIV and STDs status.

Too Long of a Wait

I never got to see the doctor. I waited for fifteen minutes just to receive the paperwork that needed to be filled out. I waited an additional hour before I was called back to the exam room, which was lacking in cleanliness and an additional hour in the exam room waiting to see the doctor. I asked the assistant how long would it be before I saw the doctor; and her answer was a negative, not knowing. I left after waiting approximately two and a half hours. My time is valuable.

Good at what she does!

Dr. Ross always has a lot of patients in her office so you have to wait. This is not a problem because she is very professional and good at diagnosing the problem. She is a good doctor who cares about what is going on with her patients.

Dr. Ross is Awsome!, but her staff is...

HORRIBLE MEDICAL FACILITY!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!Not a good sense of professionalism! Not a good sense of responsibility! The doctor and staff need to be trained in their field of work . My family and I sat in the waiting room for 1hour 25minutes after our appointment. We sat in the examining room another hour 14minutes. We NEVER saw the doctor. This was a nightmare. I would not recommend this facility to anyone. BEWARE!!

Dr. Ross feedback

From what I can see, this Georgia Clinic office needs another doctor to see the patients. I feel that Dr. Ross is overworked since she is the only doctor at this clinic.

HORRIBLE STAFF

THE OFFICE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE!! NOT ONLY IS THE STAFF OUT OF ORDER BUT THE DOCTOR IS ALSO. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE I KNOW!!!