Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda Shannon
Dr. Rhonda Shannon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Shannon is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital (The Woodlands, TX and St. Luke's Hospital at the Vintage (Northwest Houston. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda Shannon has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Rhonda Shannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.