Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rhonda T Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Williams delivered my 2nd child because my doctor had an unexpected trip. She saw me in her office the day before delivery. That night my water broke and no one logged the time to make sure that I delivered within 24 hours. It was a non sterile birth and she was unaware that my baby was sunny side up, something a doctor should know. She left pieces of the placenta in me causing a horrible uterine infection a week later.
40 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Rhonda T Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaton Rouge General-Bluebonnet, 8585 Picardy Ave, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Rhonda T Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.