Dr. Rhoneise Barnett-Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhoneise Barnett-Smith?

ALMOST A NEW PATIENT

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Well actually I never got to see the Dr. And even though I heard about how great she was ... I couldn't get pass her staff and how rude they were. My insurance said that they had a direct contract with that office but the girl at the front desk hadn't laid eyes my card before. I even called my insurance and handed them the phone hoping that they would be educated on the coverage. But after the phone call she just handed my card back and without any investigation just ignored me like I wasn't there. It's a wonder how Dr. Barnett-Smith even has any patients at all after being greeted by such miserable staff like that.

Top Doc

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Dr Rhoneise Barnett-Smith is an Awesome doctor. She cares about you, never is in a hurry. She takes her time to actually listen to what you tell her. She is friendly, patient, and great at what she does. Most of all I trust her.

Posted on April 6th, 2017