- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi
Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with other offices in Charleston, WV and Charleston, WV . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Al-Asbahi is affiliated with St Francis Hospital - Charleston, Thomas Memorial Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Al-Asbahi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital - Charleston
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
42 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi's office for more information.
1021 Quarrier St Charleston, WV : (304) 343-4625
250 Eureka Rd Charleston, WV : (304) 342-0556
333 Laidley St Charleston, WV : (304) 347-6730
Locations & Directions
Dr. Riad Al-Asbahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.