Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Riad Kabakibi
Dr. Riad Kabakibi, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Secaucus, NJ. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kabakibi is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Christ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Riad Kabakibi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Kabakibi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Regional Medical Center
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Jersey City Medical Center
Princeton Healthcare System
Bergen Regional Medical Center
University Medical Center At Princeton
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Riad Kabakibi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiad Ahmed Kabakibi MD, 255 State Rt 3, Secaucus, NJ
Dr. Riad Kabakibi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Secaucus, NJ.