Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Riaz Ahmad
Dr. Riaz Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with Queens Hospital Center and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Riaz Ahmad has 2 locations
1963 Grand Concourse Fl 2
Bronx, NY 10453
Book Online Now
Dr. Riaz Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Riaz Ahmad has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ahmad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
- Nishtar Medical
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Riaz Ahmad Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
Locations & Directions
Dr. Riaz Ahmad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.