Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Riaz Arifuddin
Dr. Riaz Arifuddin, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Riaz Arifuddin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Riaz Arifuddin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Riaz Arifuddin - Posted on August 2nd, 2010
Horrible service, my son went for his year two well visit. He was a new patient. The doctor order labs. After receiving the lab work, I had to call the office for two weeks before they gave me the results. At that time, they noticed a problem with his labs and said that the labs needed to be repeated, which we did. Once again, it has been two weeks and I have not received the results. Each time I call, they say the labs are on the doctors desk she just hasnt read them. So now, it has been 4 weeks and I still dont know what or if something is wrong with my son. I arrived at my appt. on time and had to wait two hours before being seen.
43 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Riaz Arifuddin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Riaz Arifuddin's office for more information.
2809 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL : (407) 286-2965
Locations & Directions2809 N Powers Dr, Orlando, FL
Dr. Riaz Arifuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.