Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Riaz Haider has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Riaz Haider has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Riaz Haider has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
He is amazing, understanding, caring, always listens, and every time I go in he wants to know that I'm OK and doing well with my subs. Hes patient and always listens to what I have to say. Then on my way out he says God is with you don't forget that and God bless you. Don't forget to call me whenever you need me. I couldn't ask for a better dr. Ever!
My father is in an Alzheimer's center for dementia. He has an advanced case and is unable to be on the "highest ability" floor. My father is 84. Dr. Haider has been his family physician for years. He never ONCE did an evaluation to test for dementia, even after my father was unable to answer his questions and had OBVIOUS problems with his memory. What Dr. Haider did was criminal in my opinion. If my father had started receiving care for his condition early there is a good possibility he could still be at home instead of being in a locked care facility where he is miserable. Dr. Haider is HORRIBLE. Do not take anyone you care about to him for care.
I was scared to death to go to my appointment this morning after reading the reviews on this doctor. I was pleasantly surprised. Now, the office is a bit dated. The front office was kind and friendly, the nurse was super sweet and set me at ease immediately. There were no judgements they all told me how proud they were of me for coming in for help. He went over everything and told me I was the boss and handed me my RX. Told me to let him know if I need anything and to never run out of my medicine and let him know if need more but try to stick to our plan. The last thing he told me was "God bless you and your family". I left and they came outside and gave me a $50 off insurance card to use each month on my prescriptions. I was in and out in 30 minutes but I have taken Suboxone before so he might spend more time with someone who has no experience with it. I loved him and that office. :)
29 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1989
Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Dr. Riaz Haider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlshafa Pa, 1290 Highway 157 N, Mansfield, TX
Dr. Riaz Haider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, TX.