Dr. Riaz Haider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Riaz Haider?

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Amazing Dr. His staff... not so much. Their not friendly and caring like him.

Dr haider is so very kind

Posted on March 30th, 2016

He is amazing, understanding, caring, always listens, and every time I go in he wants to know that I'm OK and doing well with my subs. Hes patient and always listens to what I have to say. Then on my way out he says God is with you don't forget that and God bless you. Don't forget to call me whenever you need me. I couldn't ask for a better dr. Ever!

Great Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I love Dr. Haider, I wish he practiced all medicine because I'd see him for everything. I recommend him to all of my family. The office is a bit dirty and disorganized (it's an old house converted) but small price to pay for the excellent care.

Totally missed dementia after seeing my father for years

Posted on April 10th, 2013

My father is in an Alzheimer's center for dementia. He has an advanced case and is unable to be on the "highest ability" floor. My father is 84. Dr. Haider has been his family physician for years. He never ONCE did an evaluation to test for dementia, even after my father was unable to answer his questions and had OBVIOUS problems with his memory. What Dr. Haider did was criminal in my opinion. If my father had started receiving care for his condition early there is a good possibility he could still be at home instead of being in a locked care facility where he is miserable. Dr. Haider is HORRIBLE. Do not take anyone you care about to him for care.

Awesome Suboxone Doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2013

I was scared to death to go to my appointment this morning after reading the reviews on this doctor. I was pleasantly surprised. Now, the office is a bit dated. The front office was kind and friendly, the nurse was super sweet and set me at ease immediately. There were no judgements they all told me how proud they were of me for coming in for help. He went over everything and told me I was the boss and handed me my RX. Told me to let him know if I need anything and to never run out of my medicine and let him know if need more but try to stick to our plan. The last thing he told me was "God bless you and your family". I left and they came outside and gave me a $50 off insurance card to use each month on my prescriptions. I was in and out in 30 minutes but I have taken Suboxone before so he might spend more time with someone who has no experience with it. I loved him and that office. :)

Staff should take a course in

Posted on February 25th, 2011

On several occasions I have needed the doctor to fill out a form for my disabled son and the staff acts as though I'm asking for their right arm. On one occasion it took them 2 weeks to get the form back to me. I am in the process of looking for a new doctor.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017