Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Riaz U Haque has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 8
The secretary secretarial skills are equivalent to the Nomadic tribesman.She wanders and pretends she doesn't remember where your important paperwork is or has been sent to a bogus company that's not even related to your medical problem history. This medical facility has given Pearland,Texas a bad star in the Texas flag.I would not recommend a flea under Dr.Haque's care.I question his medical credentials.Are they legitimate! Whatever happened to Dr.Bui at this medical facility? Everything went downhill when he disappeared.Did Dr.Haque poison Dr.Bui's doctoral credentials?
My mom was a patient here for many years under Dr.Bui care. This doctor has no good bedside manners over charge patients co pay and hard to understand him -communication -he speaks too fast. Theres a heavy set african american nurse who is so Rude and unprofessional. SHE TOLD MY MOM SHE HATES WORKING FOR HIM AND SHE FOUND ANOTHER JOB BUT SHE ALL SHE HAS IS MA CERTIFICATE!
Dr. Haque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Finch University Of Health Sciences
Dr. Riaz U Haque accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Riaz U Haque in this video.
Dr. Riaz U Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.