Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Riaz R Rabbani
Dr. Riaz R Rabbani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Overland Park, KS. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rabbani is affiliated with Western Missouri Medical Center, Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center and Community Memorial Healthcare. Dr. Rabbani has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Riaz R Rabbani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
One of the best I have seen, and I have been to multiple other Cardiologist. Despite having been trained at some of the most prestigious academic institutions (Harvard, Mayo Clinic), he is very down to earth. He sat there without looking rushed and listened to my whole story without interrupting me or trying to hurry me along. Then he explained his recommendations in a way that for the first time I understood what my heart condition is. We need more doctors like him.
I cannot say enough for the wonderful care given by Dr. Rabbani. I came to him after two heart attacks (with subsequent stints) and a stroke, and he has given me excellent care. He has listened to "an old man" and been both understanding and patient. He has been attentive to my condition and prescribed a method of treatment that was very timely and comprehensive.I can say with confidence that I am alive today, because of Dr. Rabbani's excellent care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rabbani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Riaz R Rabbani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Riaz R Rabbani in this video.
Dr. Riaz R Rabbani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.