Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Riaz H Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor treated my dad in 2010. Extremely rude with bad bedside manner. Dr. Shah only works in the hospital. Based on our experience, we were appalled that any hospital would either hire him or keep him around as an employee. He made the wrong diagnosis and my dad suffered until the doctors changed and someone new was assigned to my father's care. After the right diagnosis was made, my dad improved within 1-2 days while earlier he had been suffering and being given the wrong treatment for about 1 week. We complained to the hospital but I don't think any action was taken against the doctor.
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Riaz H Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnitypoint Methodist Medical Center, 221 NE Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Riaz H Shah in this video.
Dr. Riaz H Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.