Dr. Richard Kallenberg Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kallenberg?

Awesome Service

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I was going to another family doctor for 10 years plus. It did not matter what time of the day I went, I would wait at least 1 hour before I was seen by the doctor. The staff seemed to think that I should expect this and this was great service. Dr. Kallenburg is the complete opposite. I have had nothing but a great experience.

Run....find someone else

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Hard to get appointments. Transfer you all over. Do not return calls. Then, at check-in staff is rude. Dr. Kallenberg is very stressed out and complained didn't have time for my complex issues. Very poor bedside manner. Poor listening skills. Not patient. Lacks professionalism. Not treating my medical issues. Going to find another primary care physician.

Posted on March 10th, 2017