Dr. Richard D Peek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Peek?

Very Caring

I felt like Dr Peek really cared and spent extra time with me. I bet his nurses wish he would spend less time with patients, but I believe he truly enjoys getting to know us.

The BEST you will ever find!

The most skilled, caring doctor I have ever seen!

Dr. Peek is by far the best doctor for Back pain I have ever met. He has helped me tremendously!

PERFECT ON ALL POINTS. DR. PEEK WAS SO NICE.

The best. Excellent follow-up. Always spends a lot of time with patient during appointments. Listens carefully and tries to find a solution.

pretends to care till he gets paid

At first seem like the best doctor but doesn't let you know that he is dismissing you, you get a phone call by someone you never met but she tells you that they will help with your medicines till you can get a doctor for pain, which isn't true. I haven't even healed and end up with nerve damage that is painful. Im in the process of trying to get them to refill my medicines and going thru withdraws already and in a week if they don't help will go thru some serious withdraws from a strong narcotic. I know they know what I will be going thru and think its cruel that they could do that to a patient that he told me he loves me and will pray for me every time I seen him. But here I am calling several times a day and now nobody will ever call me back like I wasn't even a patient there but just another huge check for him but just another ahuge check for him. Im so disa

Dr. Richard D Peek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.