Dr. Ricardo Bernal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Bernal?

Dr. Bernal truly cares

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

At 9 years old, my son has seen more doctors than most. Many are quick to put him in a box and label him with a "one size fits all" diagnosis. Dr. Bernal is the exception. He sits down with my son- he speaks with him, he listens to him. He understands him. Most importantly, he is a kind and patient man. Dr. Bernal has done more for my son (and my family) in one year than all the other doctors combined. He also takes time out to explain (to me) what my son is working through in a way I can understand. My son is at ease in his office and we never have to wait more than 5 minutes past appointment time.

Horrible man, horrible person

Posted on March 11th, 2016

This man is extremely rude. If you don't have any "actual" trauma meaning ANY ptsd, or sexual abuse DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. He is very careless and JUDGMENTAL. I was severely injured at 13, and have had other things happen, and not only was I judged HE SAID he wasn't COMPETENT to care or help me. Called me "hopeless" and said HE CHOOSES WHO HE TREATS. now would someone going for help be "hopeless" I have a college education, I am a young mother just trying to survive. I asked for my 300$ back and he threatened to call the cops! Haha wow. I do NOT need someone judging me and calling me names or threatening me !!! I will make sure everyone knows exactly how this man treats his patients because it is unacceptable!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Bernal was very thorough with questions and background inquiries. He did not prescribe medicine on the first visit and explained all medicines he could prescribe and why he is not prescribing them. The medicine he did put me on was perfect for me and I am now living a much healthier life.

A great doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I have no idea what is with that other review, I have been a patient since I was 8, my life was quite bad but now I am 16 and Dr. Bernal has changed my life he has always helped me, he cares about me, he spends time with me, knows me and understands me, I strongly recommend him. Oh and his staff are very nice people!

Posted on March 14th, 2017