Dr. Ricardo Bierrenbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Bierrenbach?

Posted on July 21st, 2016

outstanding pill work

Good man

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr B is great. He's personable, runs relatively on time (for a doctor) and listens as well as he advises.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Office staff is NOT good with returning phone calls in a timely manner. I overlook that because I love Dr Bierrenbach.

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Great listener and doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2015

After many years I can no longer afford to see Dr. Bierrenbach as he is not accepting any insurance as of May 1, 2015. I think he can be a brilliant physician & knows medications, but he often does not really pay attention. He is eager to fix everything with a just another new medicine or a dosage change.

Posted on June 25th, 2014

Dr. Bierrenbach is the most arrogant, insensitive doctor that I have ever dealt with. I was trying to find a doctor closer to home and he happened to work in the same office as my therapist. Before switching to Dr. Bierrenbach I had been stable on the same medications for about 2 years. At that time I had lived with my disorder for 12 years and had become very self-aware and knew what signs and red flags to watch for. Dr. Bierrenbach sat me down and asked me questions from 12 years ago (a good bit of that time is a blur) and decided that my previous doctor of 12 years was incomptent and that all of my medications needed to be altered or changed completely. A week later I ended up in the hospital for the 1st time in 5 years. This doctor was unwilling to listen to what I had to say and disregarded the fact that I had been stable for a significant amount of time. His reasoning for changing the dosage of one of my medications was that "the numbers didn't make sense". It had nothing to do with whether or not the dosage was working. Since my experience with Dr. Bierrenbach I have spoken with 2 other people whose experience with him also resulted in hospitalizations. I've also heard many people rave about him. I learned when it comes to finding a psychiatrist you have to treat it the same as finding a therapist - there has to be a connection and a sense of trust with the doctor. My best advice is to be an advocate for yourself and make sure you don't lose your voice if you feel like you are not being heard.

MD

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr. Bierrenbach has been taking care of my sister for a few years. He is patient and understanding. He is kind, and she feels that he genuinely cares about her. The staff is always professional and courteous. Dr. Bierrenbach spends one day a week in Brevard to serve patients who would not otherwise be able to get to him. I think that's very noble, and I'm grateful to him.

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Dr is great the staff Suck period.They are rude and treat you like cattle and wait times are over an hour.

Dr. Bierenbach

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Lucas loves his doctor bierenbach. He likes the fact that he listens and talks to him normal. He starts right off by asking how are you? anything going on that is bothering you? ect. He is great with the patient and those who brought the patient there. The waiting time is sometimes a little long (even with apt) but we know it is because Dr. Bierenbach lets you take your time to tell him how things are going and doesn't rush through with his patients.. We like that. He listens and that is the key. Thanks Dr. Bierenbach for being a great doctor. :)

Great Doctor! Staff could use an attitude adjustment.

Posted on July 26th, 2013

The Doctor was willing to listen and explain things that i did not quite understand. He was more than willing to listen to any suggestions or concerns that I had, and tell me the risks vs benefits of different treatment options. I feel as though I am in a much better position now that I have been under his care, and he is always willing to adjust medication levels (Both up or down) as needed to assure proper treatment levels. As stated in other reviews, the office staff seems to act as though you are bothering them, and I do not think I have seen them smile once.. The wait for appointment times in the late afternoon is quite long, but this is because the doctor will allow you to go a bit over time with him if needed. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Bierrenbach to both friends and family.

All around poor experience

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Office staff acts like you are bothering them and are curt. Wait times are too long. Dr doesn't seem interested in listening but more telling you what you need. How does he know what I need if he doesn't listen to what I have to say?

Posted on December 1st, 2017