Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo M Castillon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ricardo M Castillon has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Ricardo M Castillon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Castillon is a very good Dr. He really cares about his patients and spends as much time with me as I need. He always has the best interest of the patient in mind. Because of some health other issues he referred me to a physician in San Antonio, Tx. Also, Nurse Jessica is very kind and helpful and Esmeralda who check me out is out is very friendly and kind.
Dr. Castillon is an excellent doctor! He is so helpful with everything and he will answer any question you have. He delivered my baby and he left me a very clean cut not like other doctors who leave a huge scar. I highly recommend it not only to women but to teenage girls who have questions. He will stay with you talk to you about the importance of protection and using birth control. He is a great doctor, so great he is receiving the patient's choice award this year! He is an excellent doctor!
I don't like this doctor's office. The atmosphere horrible and For one I NEVER saw the actual doctor I only saw the nurse practitioner (although she was nice). The nurse assistants are very unfriendly and rude especially this specific one at the front desk ALWAYS on the phone when I got there. To me it sounded like she was making personal calls because they didn't seem to have anything to do with the doctor. And she doesn't even say hello at least. And they don't greet you at all. When they talk to you they give you a horrible attitude. Every time I would get there I was automatically in a bad mood. So good thing I switched doctors. I wouldn't recommend any pregnant woman to see this doctor.
I like the way they attended me and that they accepted my type of insurace
Dr. Castillon is very competent and keeps up with the changes in the medical field. He actually has excellent bedside manner and will explain anything you ask him. He will not talk down to you or act like you wouldn't understand. I highly recommend him and although there is usually a wait, that is very, very common in Laredo.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Ricardo M Castillon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Wellness Healthcare Clinic, 1710 E Saunders St Ste A200, Laredo, TX
Dr. Ricardo M Castillon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laredo, TX.