Dr. Ricardo Castillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Castillon?

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Dr. Castillon is a very good Dr. He really cares about his patients and spends as much time with me as I need. He always has the best interest of the patient in mind. Because of some health other issues he referred me to a physician in San Antonio, Tx. Also, Nurse Jessica is very kind and helpful and Esmeralda who check me out is out is very friendly and kind.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Castillon is an excellent doctor! He is so helpful with everything and he will answer any question you have. He delivered my baby and he left me a very clean cut not like other doctors who leave a huge scar. I highly recommend it not only to women but to teenage girls who have questions. He will stay with you talk to you about the importance of protection and using birth control. He is a great doctor, so great he is receiving the patient's choice award this year! He is an excellent doctor!

WARNING!

Posted on December 31st, 2014

I don't like this doctor's office. The atmosphere horrible and For one I NEVER saw the actual doctor I only saw the nurse practitioner (although she was nice). The nurse assistants are very unfriendly and rude especially this specific one at the front desk ALWAYS on the phone when I got there. To me it sounded like she was making personal calls because they didn't seem to have anything to do with the doctor. And she doesn't even say hello at least. And they don't greet you at all. When they talk to you they give you a horrible attitude. Every time I would get there I was automatically in a bad mood. So good thing I switched doctors. I wouldn't recommend any pregnant woman to see this doctor.

Good job

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I like the way they attended me and that they accepted my type of insurace

Good Doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Castillon is very competent and keeps up with the changes in the medical field. He actually has excellent bedside manner and will explain anything you ask him. He will not talk down to you or act like you wouldn't understand. I highly recommend him and although there is usually a wait, that is very, very common in Laredo.

MS RIOS

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Great doctor , he helped me with my endimetriosis , and thanks to his care and treatment plan Iam now 32 weeks pregnant when 3 years ago another doctor sugested hystorectomy was the only solution to my endiometriosis, I went to Dr Castillon for a second opinion,and was very nice explaining my options ...I thank DR Castillon and staff very nice and caring people .

No bedside manner

Posted on May 28th, 2010

He is rude!! After having a positive pregnancy test he came into the room and said "Last time I saw you I gave you birth control pills didn't I?" I am not a teenage, I am not on wellfare. My husband was with me in the room. There is NO reason for ANY woman to be treated like this! I will not refer anyone to him. His staff is wonderful and I hate to leave them. But his behavior is uncalled for. Babies are a blessing from God--planned or unplanned!

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Dr. Castillon is a great and caring doctor. He's patient and addresses any concerns you may have. I feel very comfortable having him as my doc.

no comment

Posted on April 7th, 2009

well doctor castillon is a good doctor i think the only thj g he would need to change is to not be to serious

Posted on March 17th, 2016