Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo G Celaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ricardo G Celaya has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ricardo G Celaya has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
This doctor and ALL of the doctors working for any of his Phoenix Area Valley Clinics will prescribe regular cheap affordable and efficient penicillin tablets or cheap affordable and efficient eritromycin for infections like bronchial or lung infections. Instead, they prescribe the Z-Pack from Pfizer and other drugs which still have an active patent with the pharmaceutical industry because they, the doctors, receive perks for prescribing those medications. The perks come in many forms like trips around the world or freebies like equipment, etc, all based on the number of prescriptions they prescribe to their patients in a certain period of time like 6 months or one year. So they have sold their "soul" to the devil (the pharmaceutical companies) and they could care less about their patients health.
eldoctor ricardo celaya el mejor medico que hemos conocido gracias a el tenemos la dicha de ser papas despues de 12 aos de tratamientos en mexico al lllegar a phoenix y conocer a este gran doctor en poco mas de 3 meses logro embarasarse mi esposa de eso tiene 8 aos ahora radicamos en mexico y somos muy felices con nuestro hijo juan miguel pizana campos gracias doctor ricardo celaya y dios lo bendiga a usted y sus seres queridos y personal que labora con usted por y para toda la comunidad hispana y publico en general en phoenix arizona atentamente juan miguel pizaa torres,rosa campos lopes y juanito pizaa campos nuestro face boock es juan pizana@ hotmail.com gracias mil doctor ricardo
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1984
Hospital Episcopal San Lucas
Dr. Ricardo G Celaya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ricardo G Celaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casa Grande, AZ.