Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo N Cristobal has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Ricardo N Cristobal has the following 30 expertise
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Pain
- Skull Base Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hearing Aids
- Bell's Palsy
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
Showing 5 of 41
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Ricardo N Cristobal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Care Pllc, 923 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ricardo N Cristobal in this video.
Dr. Ricardo N Cristobal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.