Dr. Ricardo Cruciani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Cruciani?

No longer practicing

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Has plead guilty to fondling women. Medical license gone and under probation for 7 years. Agreed to give up his license to practice.

PLEASE CONTACT ME

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I WAS A PATIENT OF DR. CRUCIANI'S AT CAPITAL HEALTH AND FOLLOWED HIM TO DREXEL ONLY TO BE TOLD AT MY LAST APPOINTMENT HE WAS ON EMERGENCY LEAVE AND THEN NEXT WAS A LETTER IN THE MAIL THAT HE WAS GOING TO ANOTHER PRACTICE HAD AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED WITH THEM ONLY TO GET A CALL THAT HE WAS NO LONGER COMING ON BOARD AND I WOULD NEED TO FIND ANOTHER PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR. NEEDLESS TO SAY WAS NOT EASY GETTING IN SOMEWHERE AND MY FAMILY DOCTOR WAS NOT HAPPY HAVING TO WRITE MY SCRIPTS IN THE MEANTIME. FINALLY WENT TO THE NEW PLACE AND I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE DEFRADED BY A DOCTOR IN MY LIFE ( THIS WAS NOT DR. CRUCIANI ) HE LOOKED AT MY MEDS ASKED ME WHAT ILLEGAL DRUGS I USED ( FOR THEBRECORD IT IS NONE ) HE IMMEDIATELY CUT MY PAIN MEDS IN HALF WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING IN PLACE TO.COMPENSATE FOR HOW MUCH HE CUT MY MEDS ( FOR THE REXORD I CANT HAVE INJECTIONS OR NERVE BLOCKS I HAVE A BAD REACTION TO THEM ). I HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY AND THEY DIDNT EVEN CHECK MY VITALSI WAS THERE FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS AND THE DR CAME IN NEVER LOOKED AT ME WAS IN FOR ALL.OF 2 MINUTES YELLED AT ME FOR RUNNER NG OUT OF MY MEDS WHEN I WAS TAKING THEM AS DIRECTED. DIDNT EVEN ASK HOW I WAS DOING WITH THR CHANGE TO MY MEDS OR EXAMINE ME. I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GO THERE AREN'T ANY DOCTORS NEAR ME WJO SPECIALIZE IN RSD/CRPS. I NEED HELP!!!! DR. CRUCIANI IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AT 484-334-1916. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS INFORMATION ON WHERE HE IS OR A GOOD PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR NEAR BERKS COUNTY PENNSYLVANIA FEEL FREE TO.CONTACT ME AT MY NUMBER OR FIND ME ON FACEBOOK TARA WATT. I CANT TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER THE PAIN AND WITHDRAWALS ARE HORRIBLE. I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. ANYONE ELSE SUFFERING I HOPE YOU FIND A GOOD DOCTOR CAUSE WHAT I AM DEALING WITH NOW IS HORRIBLE AND NOMONE SHOULD BE TREATED THE WAY I AM FROM THE SUPPOSED PAIN MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST I AM CURRENTLY SEEING. EVERYONE DESERVES A DOCTOR LIKE DR. CRUCIANI SADLY THEY ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2017

He is patient, answers all of your questions. Listens to you. Tries to reach a professional solution to your pain. I have been to many Doctors in my 42 years, I have Sickle Cell, Intractable migraines, endometriosis, and several other health issues. By far, Dr. Cruciani is the best.

Where did he go!!!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I was seeing Dr. Cruciani for almost a year he was the only Dr that actually helped with my RSD CRPS. But poof gone with one months notice almost the notice got sent out for a 30 day heads up get a new Dr but got stuffed into mail slots after mail slots finally got to me giving me 3 weeks notice. My old PM Dr took me back no problem no questions asked bc I showed him all documentation and had my records sent to him but now I am no longer receiving my infusions and I have a port in place that requires 30day maintenance. I'm going to have it removed I have no choice now. But does anyone know where he has gone. This is the only way for me to ask if anyone is doing the same or maybe knows. BTW this is not the first time Drexel has done this Dr Aridillas-Lopez was there doing the same then poof gone just like this. I think it's Drexel not the Dr's...

love his bedside manner

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I had been under Dr. Cruciani's care for almost 8 or 9 years, since he used to practice in New York, he then went to New Jersey and then Philadelphia. He was very good and helped me with my back pain so much, I was able to work and move about with almost no pain. But I'm very upset with him, I went for my last appointment and he was gone!!!!!! They gave me one month's prescription. I have been going crazy looking for another pain management doctor and no one will take me, I'm going through withdrawals and it's so bad!!! It's a feeling I don't wish on anyone. I can't believe he didn't give me the heads up !!!! I'm very upset!!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Perfect Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Brings a complicated diagnosis and complicated medical issue down to earth and makes your pain issue easier to understsnd

Best Pain Doc Yet

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr. Ruciani has been my Dr, as well as the first Dr to diagnose me in the first visit. He knew exactly what is wrong and now has been treating accordingly since then. He is accurate, thorough, detailed, compassionate just a great doc and I'm honored to have him as my treating dr.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

He is an Excekent doctor that cates about his patients which is rare to find these days. He listen to you instead of rushing you out the door.,

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. C for many years. His bedside manner makes him my favorite Doctor. He's patient, takes the time to explore all options for your diagnosis.

disabled attorney

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Elite, courageous care. Exudes expertise and kindness, despite my being a most challenging, inevitably high maintaenence, high risk patient--leaving it difficult to procure even routine medical care. While I ahave long been highly proactive seeking vital info about cutting edge research in several areas. I actively searched for pain medicine developments, as well, until I was incredibly fortunate to become a patient of a colleague go Dr. Cruciani when both practiced in Manhatttan. I have been confident since that I was in exception hands there -- that pain medicine was one area where I had no appreciable chance that I would run across anything that Dr. Cruciani was not already familiar with any development pertinent to analgesia for my several severe afflictions.