Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo S Delgado has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 39
He doesn't really care, but will make you think he does. He doesn't read report fully, and just signs off on everything. He doesn't really listen when we try to tell him about patient's complaints. Treats his staff like we were all idiots. No wonder there is a big turn over with the staff!!! He doesn't know how to treat people!!!!!
Dr. Delgado has been my personal physician for over twenty years. I feel very lucky to have found him and have nothing to say but good things about his staff. Dr. Delgado treats his patients like family and he took very good care of my aging mother, visiting her at her assisted-living facility on several occasions. I've read a few naysayers here and am really quite shocked. It just goes to show that some people are negative no matter where they go. I'd send the people I love most to this doctor because I know he'll give his absolute best. He shares his knowledge with kindness and compassion.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
35 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Ricardo S Delgado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRicardo Santiago Delgado Md, 34041 US Highway 19 N Ste B, Palm Harbor, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ricardo S Delgado in this video.
Dr. Ricardo S Delgado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.