Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ricardo Diaz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
It took me 4 phone calls to finally even get an appointment with Dr. Diaz. His front desk receptionist was rude, uncaring and seemingly incompetent at her job. I called and left messages requesting an appointment and was not called back. I kept calling cb I suffer from a thyroid issue yhat has been worsening. After the 4th call on a period over 2 months while my condition is worsening I get a receptionist and finally get an appointment (she said she was confused and thought I wanted an appointment that week - no I just want AN appointment please! When u get there, I was a little late (15 min) be of an accident. I tried to call ahead but of course nobody answered. First thing said to me when've get there (the lovely same receptionist: "you're 15 minutes late." I wait 25 minutes in waiting room (meanwhile I can hear Dr. Diaz chatting about non relevant things with his staff). I get to a room. I wait another 15 minutes. Mind you I am an attorney and took off work at then of the billing month to go to this appointment. I left and asked why taking so long. No "I apologize" just reminding me I was 15 minutes late. The office was also shabby looking. I left. Made an appointment with an endocrinologist when went to Harvard Medical and comes highly recommend AND I hear treats her patients well and is considerate of their time.
32 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Ricardo Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRicardo Diaz Md, 5959 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 108, Dallas, TX
Dr. Ricardo Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.