Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo A Henriques has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ricardo A Henriques has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ricardo A Henriques has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
My dad has been a patient of Dr Ric's for many years. When he became a patient, Dr RIC tried to reverse as much prior poor habits and care he could with my dad.And for the past 11 years..probably the best years he had. My dad passed away last week, and even than all I can say,Dr RIC gave my dad incredible care and was a loving Dr. to the end. My family appreciates everything he did, and will forever be in his debt. Thank you Dr RIC.
Dr Ric has been my doctor for years, as well as many members of my family. Dr Ric is an incredible doctor. Would recommend to everyone. Has taken excellent care of me and my family, keeping us healthy to this day. His staff is always very friendly and helpful. Anyone looking for a great doctor, I would recommend you call Dr Ric.
My family, and extended family have been going to Dr Ric for years! He is caring, listens to you and his Office Mgr and staff have helped us all w many issues. It is a great practice and would recommend them to all! Some patients have bad attitudes and you can't please them no matter what you do! This is the place to go for great care!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. Ricardo A Henriques accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVillage Internal Medical, 503 Delannoy Ave, Cocoa, FL
Dr. Ricardo A Henriques is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cocoa, FL.