Dr. Ricardo A Henriques Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo A Henriques?

Dr Ric has been my doctor for years, as well as many members of my family. Dr Ric is an incredible doctor. Would recommend to everyone. Has taken excellent care of me and my family, keeping us healthy to this day. His staff is always very friendly and helpful. Anyone looking for a great doctor, I would recommend you call Dr Ric.

My family, and extended family have been going to Dr Ric for years! He is caring, listens to you and his Office Mgr and staff have helped us all w many issues. It is a great practice and would recommend them to all! Some patients have bad attitudes and you can't please them no matter what you do! This is the place to go for great care!

Dr Henriques is the most knowledgeable, kind doctor I have been to. Listen to me and addressed my problems. The staff was professional and helpful, and my wait time was minimul.

Great doctor and friendly staff

Dr. Henriques takes the time to listen to my concerns. I feel my health conditions are being addressed. I always feel that I am getting the best care.

Love Love Love Dr Ric

My family has been seeing Dr Ric for over 30 years. He cared for my father who passed in 1995. He still cares for my mother who adores him. I see him and now my children who are grown and their spouses now are patients. Dr Ric, his Office Manager and staff have always been caring and have shown empathy during our hard times. They are all amazing people and would never go anywhere else. They are all about care. I have always referred to their office. If you want good care this is where you should go.

Very thorough and concerned about the patient.

WOW..CAN YOU SAY RUDE!....I never got to meet the doctor, the staff is horrible and unprofessional. When I asked to speak with a manager to voice my concern, someone called me back and before I could get a word out she said "you are ridiculous for asking to see a manager and you are rude" she then hung up the phone. I am shocked! worst customer service experience in my life! This Doctor will lose many patients with the unprofessional staff he has working in this office. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!...

Best caring Doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Henriques genuinely cares about his patients. He spends the time to truly educate and listen. He has called me in the evening to check and make sure I was ok and if I had any questions. I have found the staff to be very courteous and friendly. Some patients may have bad attitudes. Perhaps the Doctor is running behind because he took extra time where it was needed.

Great Doctor

I have read the reviews and I must say that I have never experienced any of these incidents at this office. My husband & I have been coming to this practice (Dr. Rick & staff) for over 6 years at least. I find all of the people to be very nice & courteous. Dr. Rick does take his time with his patients & he will run behind because of this. But to have a Dr. spend time with you & listen to you is amazing. And to have a nurse call you back promptly when you leave a message is also a big plus. Again, I have never had an issue with any of the staff at this office.

Perhaps THE rudest office manager I have ever encountered

I have worked in the health care industry for over 20 years Dr. Rick, although friendly and jovial, has an ice cold office, with an ice cold rude staff. I wouldn't go there if I were bleeding out!

two hour wait-I left- and then was charged and refused further treatment

Nice Dr. personality wise, will test you for every thing under the sun if your insurance will pay for it. Sneeze in his presence and he want to run a test. Made a follow up appt four weeks in advance,called before I left work to make sure I could get in and out by 11:30(he is allways running LATE and I only had a two and a half hour window from work)after two hour wait had to leave for work and staff said I would be billed. Got a letter stating I had signed an office policy form stating there was a two hour wait window and I left before the window was up and would have been seen. Was charged an office visit and then recieved letter stating I should find another Doctor after I refused to pay. Doc was not even in the building until 5 min before I left and there were 5 patients ahead of me. Money seems to be a motivator here.

Makes decisions without being fully informed

While waiting in the lobby for my appt, I had an emergency and had to leave. Politely told the staff I had to leave & would reschedule when I got home.The office manager left a nasty voicemail on my phone saying I should not have left, accused me of being "not right", and that I was no longer a patient there. At the end she said cheerfully "have a nice day" - extremely childish and unprofessional.Doc refused to even speak with me to hear the full story. Just took the rantings of his office manager. Certainly not the kind of open communication and rapport I'm looking for in a Primary Care Physician.