Dr. Ricardo E Huete Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo E Huete?

Best OBGYN ever.

Mrs

Dr Huete is a fantastic OB/GYN. Dr Huete and his staff make you feel so welcome and at ease. They only have your best interests at heart. They give you all the advice information and support that you need. You feel like part of there extended family not just a number as a patient they have time for you, they listen, they understand . Dr Huete delivered my first son Brandon I would not of had any one else. Dr Huete and staff will always be special to our family.

Great OBGYN

Dr. Huete delivered my two kids one in 2004 and the other in 2007. If I ever have another baby, I will go back to him for sure. Dr, Hute is by far the best OB in the South Bay area :)

Unprofessional, Rude & Inconsiderate. Stay Away!

Throughout my pregnancy I was never informed that he was not on-call during the weekends. I guess he hasn't figured out that babies aren't only born on weekdays. As a first time mommy it was scary, to say the least, to be told that the doctor who you've been seeing the past 9 months will not deliver your baby if you give birth on a weekend. I went into labor on a weekend and he sent another doctor. He did end up showing up but was very rude, like he didn't want to be there. He snapped at me, while I was having contractions. It made my experience very traumatic. Most doctors go out and announce the birth the the family waiting in the waiting room, he did not bother to. My baby and I both received oxygen which was scary, but he never explained why. He also did not explain why I was stitched up or how many stitches I got. He didn't explain how to care for the stitches. I later found out from a nurse, that I had third degree tearing, which is quite serious. Yet doctor Huete never bothered to tell me this. If my husband and I ever decide to have a second child, he will be the last doctor we go to.But on the plus side, his staff is very friendly. Except if you go back AFTER the baby. Since they've made their money, they no longer care. I went back because I was having problems with my stitches and they wouldn't see me./

Dr. Ricardo E Huete is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carson, CA.