3.6

Wonderful , knowledgeable and compassionate

Wonderful , knowledgeable and compassionate. Literally , saved my life that were affected by postpartum depression.

NEGLIGENT PRACTICES

This doctor should be ashamed of himself. Negligent, ignorant and dangerous.

Worst doctor in NJ

He couldn’t have accomplished less because he did nothing to help me.

When I first started seeing Dr. Fernandez, I had been to one psychiatrist and many therapists. No one diagnosed me correctly. I was given medications by the psychiatrist for the treatment of schizophrenia. I was not schizophrenic. Dr. Fernandez took 2 years to diagnose me correctly. I underwent psychological testing, a sleep deprivation eeg and other testing. It was he who finally diagnosed me correctly and I have been working with him for 31 years. He tells you things you may not want to hear but it is always done in the best interest of the client. He is the best. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking psychiatric care. He is also a specialist in psychopharmacology. He is brilliant in prescribing the correct medication. I would not be who I am today without his help. He also has a wonderful staff.

Dr. Ricardo J Fernandez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.