Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo S Mastrolia has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Ricardo S Mastrolia has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Ricardo S Mastrolia is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I had an appointment with him today. I was diagnosed at 16 with a bleeding disorder and have had to stay away from certain substances; aspirin being one of them. He recommended that I take one daily to prevent pre-eclampsia. When I told him before I would be willing to do something like this, that I would want to check with my hemotologist. A person who's provided me with medical care for nearly 20 years! He actually seemed insulted by this! Really!?! I'm supposed to just accept the contrary medical advice of someone I met five minutes ago over a trusted professional of many years!?! I don't think so. I will be speaking with my regular doctor and informing her, that I'm not comfortable with him.
Never heard about Dr Mastrolia until I got very bad skin itchiness all over with no rash. He was the doctor on call. Very patient, explain everything that needed to be done. After that I had 2 appointments with him not because I wanted but he was on schedule. He is the first and the only one doctor who stays patiently on the chair till I finish my Qs. Very educated. Got admitted in a hospital with pneumonia which was diagnosed again because he suspected it. Came to check how I was doing there. So, I'm not totally disappointed from the system. There are still doctors who care about their patients.
I would highly recommend any expectant mother that would be or already is considered to have a high risk pregnancy. Not only was he attentive to my questions with his honest straight forward answers but also very knowledgeable and professional with the way he handles himself while dealing with me. "So glad I was seen by Dr. Mastrolia, it was a pleasure"!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRicardo S Mastrolia Md, 370 Royal Stone Ct, Cedarburg, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ricardo S Mastrolia in this video.
Dr. Ricardo S Mastrolia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedarburg, WI.