Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo M Matienzo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ricardo M Matienzo has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ricardo M Matienzo has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
Well I live in florida and my mother has an appointmnet today he had the front desk call me back and tell me he doesn't speak to family members!! I didn't want to invite him for dinner or socialize I just wanted to run somethings by him in regards to my mother's health ,this man had no compassion to my need or sensitivity, incredible i can not believe this happened to me.
I thought he was actually wonderful it was my first time visiting him after i had been in the emergency all night they sent me home with no answer or meds for what my problem was.. I went to see Dr. Matienzo for the 1st time ever and within 15 minutes he diagnosed me had a shot in his office that he gave me on the spot and within 20 minutes of the shot y pain was gone. I went for my follow up a week later and he was just as kind sat and spoke with me for 45 minutes on steps in preventing future pain and a whole assortment of options.. I would highly recommend him. Oh and let me also add my 1st visit was a Sat and I called 15 minuted before closing and they waitied and stayed open so i can be seen
Dr. Ricardo M Matienzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsMatienzo Healthcare, 450 7th St Ste LL9, Hoboken, NJ
Dr. Ricardo M Matienzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.