Dr. Ricardo M Matienzo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo M Matienzo?

Well I live in florida and my mother has an appointmnet today he had the front desk call me back and tell me he doesn't speak to family members!! I didn't want to invite him for dinner or socialize I just wanted to run somethings by him in regards to my mother's health ,this man had no compassion to my need or sensitivity, incredible i can not believe this happened to me.

One the best I know

Worthwhile

Getting an appointment with Dr. Matienzo is never a problem. His staff is helpful and the waiting area is pleasant. Usually it is a short wait of 15 minutes or less. Dr. Matienzo is a patient listener and a generous person,easy to communicate with, and I respect his counsel.

I thought he was actually wonderful it was my first time visiting him after i had been in the emergency all night they sent me home with no answer or meds for what my problem was.. I went to see Dr. Matienzo for the 1st time ever and within 15 minutes he diagnosed me had a shot in his office that he gave me on the spot and within 20 minutes of the shot y pain was gone. I went for my follow up a week later and he was just as kind sat and spoke with me for 45 minutes on steps in preventing future pain and a whole assortment of options.. I would highly recommend him. Oh and let me also add my 1st visit was a Sat and I called 15 minuted before closing and they waitied and stayed open so i can be seen

total refused to treat an elderly woman because she had not been in to his office in few years