Dr. Ricardo M Munarriz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo M Munarriz?

Not a Good Listener

Dr. Munarriz is a very knowledgeable urologist. Unfortunately, I discovered that he only values his own opinion and did not really pay much attention to what I had to say. Due to his superior and condescending attitude, I felt uncomfortable discussing my problems with him and have, subsequently, left his practice.

this was clearly a doctor that know what he is doing. however, he does not like questions, is not overly personable.

Avoid this guys at all cost

He made my life harder, and was trying to get me to a surgery which I should not do, he totally destroy my life and my sexual parts. he went straight to the surgery without any reasons founded on some tests. he charged me a lot for terrible result. avoid this guy for your own benefits.