Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo Munoz VI has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr, Ricardo Munoz is the best obgyn i have ever had. he is understanding, sympathetic, VERY trust worthy, hes just so awesome. during my visits he has always answered all my questions and concerns with care. for surgery he is very skilled and always done a great job in the OR. AI will never ever see a different obgyn hes my favorite!!! i recommend him to every pregnant woman an non pregnant woman, because he just really is that good!! i trust this man 110% with my life and the life of my unborn child. i also take is recommendations very seriously because i trust him... i thank god that theres a doctor out there like this because if i would have never found dr. munoz i would of traveled over 2000 miles to go to a obgyn that was mine previously to have my baby. but i didnt have to cuz i found Munoz plus he practices VBAC plus2 most doctors dont but he does. he also has a way just to calm "you" down when ur anxious and scared to go through surgery he calmed me down everytime. i truely love this man and trust him with every fiber in my body!!! if you need a great obgyn pick DR, Ricardo Munoz at riverwalk obgyn. As for the staff they could use a little refresher course on procedures and customer service. but hes awesome!!!!!
Dr. Munoz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1979
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Ricardo Munoz VI accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiverwalk Ob/Gyn Pllc, 525 Oak Centre Dr Ste 300, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ricardo Munoz VI in this video.
Dr. Ricardo Munoz VI is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.