Dr. Ricardo N Sepulveda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo N Sepulveda?

Mrs

I went to see Dr Sepulveda for my chronic dry eye and mgd. I had seen 5 ophtalmologist before and no one would sort it out. Dr Sepulveda took his time to do a thorough examination. He was paying great attention to all my symptoms and came with a regime and eye drops that so far are working much better. He is a true doctor that likes to go to the root of the problems and I am so happy I found him.

20/20 again

Excellent doctor!! I am very pleased with the care I have received. I feel he took the time I needed during my appointment and I never felt rushed. I was diagnosed with a life-changing eye condition and Dr Sepulveda helped put my mind at ease and constantly reassured me that everything would be ok. I would highly recommend him. Thanks for making feel comfortable and getting my vision back.