Dr. Ricardo J Noceda Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo J Noceda?

Very unhappy with this Doctor

I love Kaiser. I am very pleased with the quality of all my Doctors except for Dr. Noceda. I feel like he puts my parent in the box of an "elderly person ready to kick the bucket" and that he never really looks very deeply at my parents medical problems. I brought my parent in he was very weak and not himself. He breezed over the exam and released my parent who started hallucinating on the way home. My parent was hospitalized that night and spent weeks in the hospital. My parent survived due to the great care at Sand Canyon. Dr. Noceda did not respond to an email I sent while my parent was in the hospital. I tried to overlook these issues at first and give him the benefit of doubt but I am done, the hospital was the last straw. I do not feel that he cares very much for my sweet parent who at his age is far from kicking the bucket. I feel that he is just logging his time until retirement. To close on a positive note I feel that my parent does have MANY, MANY caring, highly skilled Doctors at Kaiser. We are very happy with Kaiser.

BAD DOCTOR

Terrible doctor. He answered my questions incorrectly, as I later learned. He wouldn't pay attention to my concerns. Always rushes and won't listen. Total idiot. Horrible bedside manner. More interested in telling me how unappreciated he is by his children. Doesn't respond to calls or patient emails or emails from the pharmacy.

I have been going to Dr. Noceda for 4 yrs, never really takes care of my medical problems. He does not answer e-mail. Does not seem to look at test results. Will be getting new Dr. soon.

Patient

Although Dr Noceda seems to be smart, and, has many years experience he always is in a hurry to get you out of his office. I have been a patient for 12 years and now I am changing Dr's. I went to see him last week for a physical exam. I had a list of six concerns. he interrupted me at number four and told me he only has 15 minutes to see each patient, 23 a day and he did not have time to listen to my concerns. This has happened sweveral times over the years. I have never had any similar experiences while at Kaiser so I have decidewd to change DR's. I would be careful in considering him as a provider for this reason

Dr. Ricardo J Noceda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aliso Viejo, CA.