Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ricardo Santayana Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor completely ignored my husband's chest pains and confirmed heart attack from the day prior and told my husband that he was just having pains from his esophagus. Thankfully we did not take his advise and went to TGH where they found my husband had a severe blockage and said he was a ticking time bomb for a massive heart attack! AVIOD DR. RICARDO AT ALL COST!!!!! My husband would have been dead if he listened to him!
11 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ricardo Santayana Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Community Hospital Inc, 3100 E Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL
Dr. Ricardo Santayana Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.