Dr. Ricardo Taboada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Taboada?

Two long years but in good hands..

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Toboada for well over 2 years now and with his help i'm out of pain. He's up to date on new procedures and that's exactly what I needed. Throughout those 2+ years he's been professional and understanding of my needs as someone who was in pain 24/7. I highly recommend Dr. Toboada.

Dr T is the best!!!

Posted on August 18th, 2017

When I first came to the Hartford Pain Treatment Center I met Dr Toboada. He was so nice and took the time to listen to me and reviewed my previous records. I first came to the Center in a wheel chair in excruciating pain. With the help of Dr. "T" I am now walking and my pain has decreased greatly. Dr T is very friendly and takes the time to listen to me and find the best course of treatment. I highly recommend the Hartford Pain Treatment Center. Thanks Dr T you Rock!!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Outstanding doctor! His caring, kindness, understanding, and knowledge have increased the quality of my life tremendously. Thank you, Dr. Taboada!

He's the best pain management doctor that I had

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Very kind, compassionate and caring would highly recommend he was extremely honest and up front on expectations with SCS system trial and he is really there for the patients

Does he care

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Doctor seems to care, but I feel like a experiment as he tries different methods to cure pain. Office staff is horrible, very unprofessional, lies to client just to get you off the phone. Return phone calls ar placed on forever hold. Leave message and waited 5 days for reurn call. Bad rating is primarly from inability to get through the office staff to the doctor. I have never received a return phone call from doctor.

Posted on June 1st, 2017