- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richa Agarwal MD
Dr. Richa Agarwal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA( and 2 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Richa Agarwal has 4 locations
Dr. Richa Agarwal has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richa Agarwal has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Richa Agarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Richa Agarwal
Dr. Agarwal graduated from the New York University School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Agarwal works in Pittsburgh, PA and 3 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital.